News / Events
- Now Enrolling for Fall 2017-Spring 2018 Academic Year
- Have a Blessed Summer!
- Read Like a Lutheran Summer Reading Program
- Achieve More - Go Further - Read!
- Why Lutheran Education
- Private School Affordability
- Open to all!
- What is Classical Education
- Vacation Bible School July 23-27, 2017
"I love knowing my children's teachers know them well because the class sizes are small. The 15 student per room capacity is reassuring."
"We are so happy for our three children. Faith is taught throughout each subject matter and in regular daily life. The teachers are veterans who devote themselves to educating our children and helping form their character."
"Our children excel academically and learn God's Word to apply to their life every day."
- Classes are from 7:50am - 2:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Chapel each Wednesday at 8:15am
- Piano Lessons
- Instrument Lessons/Band - Thursday
- GSLS T-shirt Day - Friday
- Busing with Mankato Public Schools
- School Lunch Program
- School Supply Lists
- Education Resources
- Weather / School Closing Information
- LCMS Schools