Tuition and Fees / Financial Aid
Tuition Assistance Available
Tax Considerations - Private Tuition, School Supplies:
K–12 Education Subtraction and Credit
Kindergarten - 8th Grade
- $2,400/Year, 1st child
- $2,400/Year, 2nd child
- $1,200/Year, 3rd child
- Free, 4th child and more
Pay your family's total tuition by cash or check no later than August 28 and receive a 5% discount off the total. $2,280.00.
Monthly payments are made by using Thrivent's Simply Giving® Tuition Payment Program
Fill out the Tuition Assistance Application Form (PDF) for other tuition payment possibilities.
K-8th, A nonrefundable registration fee of $150.00 is due by May 15th. After July 1st the nonrefundable fee will be $200.00.
- School Tuition/Fee Payment Plan Worksheet (PDF)
- Tuition Assistance Application Form (PDF)
- Family Budget Worksheet - Detailed Version | Microsoft Excel | PDF |
- Simply Giving Form (PDF)
Parents are invited to work with the Good Shepherd Lutheran School Board if the tuition is causing concerns. Contact 507.388.4336 or email@example.com.
Our Per Pupil Cost (PPC) is $6,000 (K-8th) - to help offset those costs we have various support programs.
Good Shepherd Lutheran School is owned, operated, and maintained by the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd.
Financial Planning Resources and Calculators
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (Elementary - College savings plan) - Thrivent
- Roth IRA (can be used for qualified education expenses) - Thrivent
- K–12 Education Subtraction and Credit
- Publication 970 - Coverdell - IRS
- Motley Fool Calculators
- Yahoo Calculators
- Monthly Cash Flow Worksheet (PDF)
- Microsoft Office Budget Templates
- Everything You Know About Kids and Money is Wrong
- Budgeting 101
- The Secret to Budgeting Successfully
- Hands on Banking
- Financial Literacy Month - Tools for Success
- Money (commercial/retail)
- iBank (commercial/retail)
- Mint (free)
- Debtinator (shareware)
- MoneyDance (commercial/retail)
Support Good Shepherd Lutheran School
Train a child in the way he should go; and even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6