Tuition and Fees / Financial Aid
Tuition Assistance Available
Tax Considerations - Private Tuition, School Supplies:
K–12 Education Subtraction and Credit
Kindergarten$450 per child (new for 2018-2019 academic year)1st Grade$650 per child (new for 2018-2019 academic year)2nd - 8th Grade
- $2,400/Year, 1st child
- $2,400/Year, 2nd child
- $1,200/Year, 3rd child
- Free, 4th child and more
Pay your family's total tuition by cash or check no later than August 28 and receive a 5% discount off the total. $2,280.00.
Monthly payments are made by using Thrivent's Simply Giving® Tuition Payment Program
Fill out the Tuition Assistance Application Form (PDF) for other tuition payment possibilities.
K-8th, A nonrefundable registration fee of $150.00 is due by May 15th. After July 1st the nonrefundable fee will be $200.00.
- School Tuition/Fee Payment Plan Worksheet (PDF)
- Tuition Assistance Application Form (PDF)
- Family Budget Worksheet - Detailed Version | Microsoft Excel | PDF |
- Simply Giving Form (PDF)
Parents are invited to work with the Concordia Classical Academy School Board if the tuition is causing concerns. Contact 507.388.4336 or email@example.com.
Our Per Pupil Cost (PPC) is $6,000 (K-8th) - to help offset those costs we have various support programs.
Concordia Classical Academy is owned, operated, and maintained by the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd.
Financial Planning Resources and Calculators
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (Elementary - College savings plan) - Thrivent
- Roth IRA (can be used for qualified education expenses) - Thrivent
- K–12 Education Subtraction and Credit
- Publication 970 - Coverdell - IRS
- Motley Fool Calculators
- Yahoo Calculators
- Monthly Cash Flow Worksheet (PDF)
- Microsoft Office Budget Templates
- Everything You Know About Kids and Money is Wrong
- Budgeting 101
- The Secret to Budgeting Successfully
- Hands on Banking
- Financial Literacy Month - Tools for Success
- Money (commercial/retail)
- iBank (commercial/retail)
- Mint (free)
- Debtinator (shareware)
- MoneyDance (commercial/retail)
Support Good Shepherd Lutheran School
Train a child in the way he should go; and even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6